African Cape Reed Tiles – Installed or DIY
Mr Thatch will:
Supply and install the best quality African Cape Reed Tiles available out of South Africa onto most existing structures, or just supply to the DIY enthusiast or to the Trade for DIY Installation.
Full instructions and even hands on training at the Mr Thatch Warehouse in Osborne Park is available. Mr Thatch was the first company to import the African Cape Reed Tiles into Perth in 1996.
Only the finest, thickest cleanest, fumigated Cape Reed is supplied or supplied and installed.
Benefits Of Using Mr Thatch’s A Grade Quality Cape Reed
- Mr Thatch supplies the very best fumigated Cape Reed Tiles available out of Africa.
- Full instructions given for a successful DIY Installation.
- Best pricing available, without compromising on quality.
- Sales and after Sales support is always available.
- The best quality, thickest tiles available, we have found others to be inferior.
- Water resistant up to 98% when installed correctly.
- Sructures are up to 10 degrees cooler underneath.
- Mr Thatch will Listen to you and make your dream a reality.
Recent Jobs That Have Used A Grade Quality Grass
Hi There Jacqui – Gary left about an hour ago, My old gazebo looks like a new young gazebo now. Tell Ross & Gary how pleased I am. Thanks a lot!Gillian, Carlisle
Our Hut looks beautiful, thank you so much! All the tradesmen that came to our house were lovely & their standard of work is top quality. Thanks again.Sherrie & Hayden, Erskine
Dear Jacqui, Gary & Ross, Just wanted to thank you very much for an outstanding job on our gazebo, it looks awesome!
We have been so impressed dealing with you Jacqui, so professional, organised and a pleasure to deal with.
You have kept us informed since day one and always available to answer any questions. Nathan and I would not hesitate to recommend your business to family and friends.
The workmanship is really fantastic, we can’t wait to use it!!! All the very best to you all and thanks again.Denise and Nathan, Hocking
Our Other Services:
All products professionally installed or applied, or buy for DIY.